Cabinet Maker at Cherbourg Aboriginal Shire Council
Trade Qualified Cabinet Maker
Full time Permanent Position
9 Day Fortnight
Modern well equipped workshop
All work is on site and on community so no travel commitments required
Council offers a good work life balance with up to 18% super*
Own Transport to and from work is essential and Truck licence is desirable
About you: Experience in all aspects of cabinet making is a must
Computer literate and able to program and run Flatbed
CNC Router experience
Interpret drawing from plans
Cut and assemble cabinetry
Have own hand tools
Work well individually
Immediate start date
Experience working in commercial Joinery
Ability to read joinery and architectural plans
Able to measure and quote jobs
Position may lead to joinery mangers position for the right candidate
Your application will include the following questions:
· Do you have professional cabinet making experience?
· Do you have a heavy vehicle driver’s licence?
· Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
· Do you have a Certificate III in Cabinet Making?
· Do you have customer service experience?
Please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Position Closes: Friday 28th January