Household general waste bins are collected weekly. To make sure your bin is collected, there’s a few things you need to do:
- Position the bin before 8:00am on the day of collection
- Place the bin outside the property next to the kerb, handle towards the house
- Ensure waste bins are placed at least 30cm apart
- Do not overfill bins, the lid must close fully
- Do not overload the bin (maximum weight is 70 kilograms)
- No hazardous waste (flares, fuels, oils, batteries, gas bottles, dead animals)
Bins are collected on:
General Waste Collection
General waste collection is every Monday and Thursday. General waste bin has a green lid.
Recycling Bin Collection
Recycling bin collection is every Wednesday. Recycling bin has a yellow lid.
Bulk Rubbish Collection
Bulk rubbish will be picked up every Thursday. Leave on kerbside neatly for collection.