Household general waste bins are collected weekly. To make sure your bin is collected, there’s a few things you need to do:
- Position the bin before 8:00am on the day of collection
- Place the bin outside the property next to the kerb, handle towards the house
- Ensure waste bins are placed at least 30cm apart
- Do not overfill bins, the lid must close fully
- Do not overload the bin (maximum weight is 70 kilograms)
- No hazardous waste (flares, fuels, oils, batteries, gas bottles, dead animals)
Bins are collected on:
community General Waste Collection
General waste collection is every Monday and Thursday. General waste bin has a RED or GREEN lid.
Recycling Bin Collection
Recycling bin collection is every TUESDAY. Recycling bin has a YELLOW lid.
Business waste collection
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
Bulk Rubbish Collection
Bulk rubbish will be picked up every MONDAY & THURSDAY BETWEEN 1PM-3:30PM – Please leave on kerbside neatly for collection.