A Cherbourg Community Health Summit is being put together to take place on Tuesday December 8th and Wednesday December 9th – times and location to be confirmed
Purpose of workshop:
The purpose of the workshop is for Cherbourg community to develop an action plan that would inform the public, private and non-government sectors policies, priorities and systems for service delivery and community initiatives in Cherbourg
- To equip the community with information about their health, and social and emotional wellbeing to enable the community to develop their own priorities and strategies.
- To ensure the priorities and strategies developed are implemented by public, private and non-government sectors as part of the Cherbourg Health Action plan
- To agree to a set of outcomes and appropriate funding and policy process that would ensure sustainability and commitment to actions in the Cherbourg Health Action plan.
- Community endorsement of the priorities for service enhancement
- Community direction about actions to be included in the Cherbourg Health Action Plan
- Identification of agencies responsible for the action.